FEHRL inaugurated FIRM Regional on Thursday 18 July, in Athens (Greece), in association with the Hellenic Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks.
· On Ramp to Innovation: Creating together the Future Transport Infrastructure
· European activities / Department of Transportation Planning and Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
· Common framework for Governance, Management and Finance of Transport Infrastructure
· SKILLFUL project: Skills and Competences development of future transportation professionals at all levels
· 'AV-Ready' transport models and road infrastructure for the coexistence of automated and conventional vehicles) - How to prepare road authorities to get ready for the transition towards a shared road network with increasing levels of automated vehicles (AVs).
The presentations, given by FEHRL Secretary-General Dr Thierry Goger; Deputy Secretary-General Dr Adewole Adesiyun; and National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) Head of Department, Prof. George Yannis, also gave the opportunity for the participating audience to submit any questions to the three speaker.
You can download the porgramme here